✔In the eyes of many people tea is used to drink, but did you know that tea can also make delicious delicacies, tea made food are both nutritious and unique in flavor, so have you tried a few tea gourmet?
- Tea porridge
Ingredients: 10 grams of green tea flowers, 50 grams of round-grained rice, sugar.
- boil green tea tea into 100 ml of strong tea juice and remove the dregs
- Wash round-grained rice, add tea juice, sugar and 400ml of water, simmer on a gentle fire to make a thick porridge.
- Green Tea Buddha Cake
Ingredients: 500g of flour, 200g of sugar syrup, 150g of salad oil (only the amount of ingredients, the amount of frying is up to you), the right amount of taro paste or pineapple filling, 50g of green tea powder, proper amount of sesame seeds and water.
- Spread the flour into a circle on the table and pour the green tea powder into the circle.
- Pour in the sugar syrup and salad oil.
- Mix all the ingredients in the same direction.
- Gently scrunch into the dough.
- Roll out the dough into rounds. When finished, each one will be about 30a and the crust will be about 20a. If you like more filling, add more filling to reduce the amount of crust, but the crust should not be too thin, as it will lose thebest taste.
- Using a spatula, wrap the taro (or pineapple) filling into the crust and pinch the mouth shut.
- Brush the inside of the mould with a little oil and place the filled dough in.
- Press the dough tightly all around, the thickness should be level with the mould so that it doesn't collapse when you invert it (within 1cm thickness).
- Invertand roll a circle of sesame seeds around the circumference of the pie.
- Fry in warm oil (150-160°C) for 3-5 minutes until golden brown. Or bake in the oven at 200°C for 10 minutes (the specific time varies bythe oven).