Original Dong Ding Oolong (also known as Tung Ting Oolong) comes from the high mountain tea garden at the altitude of 600-800 meters in the frozen top mountain located at Nantou County in Taiwan.
With the morning dew and rainy days avoided, the fresh tea leaves are harvested by hand and processed at dawn to ensure the freshness of tender buds.Light roasted degree endows its freshness and sweetness.
- Picked: Summer, once a year
- Oxidisation level - 50%
- Rare for its little yield and wonderful process
- What to Look For Dark green color,thick and plumpy tea leaves rolled to curly balls.
- In the Cup Amber and transparent color.Light roast is the exact degree to release its unique fragrance,a note of floral and mellow fruit.
Picking tea leaves grown in tea estates 800 meters above sea level,only tender bud and the next two leaves are handly selected.
The leaves are stretched and silky smooth after infused with hot water.Its robust flavor last even after 5 brews
- Foil sealed and packed in tea pouch.Net Weight:150g.Perfect for new to tea.
- Packaged in loose tea pouch in a Chinese style tea caddy.Net weight 300g.Perfect for stocking and high mountain tea lovers.