TenFu’s Development History
- TenFu Group was established by President Lee Rieho in 1993
- Ten Ren’s Tea, established by Mr Lee Rieho in 1953,became the firstpublicly traded tea company in Taiwan and China
- There are currently over 1300 retail franchise stores worldwide, of this total1200 are located in mainland China
- World's largest Tea Museum Tenfu Tea Museum (ZhangZhou, Fujian) World's largest Expressway Service and Rest Stop Tenfu Service and RestStop of Fujian Xia-Shan Expressway (130 hectares)
- Tenfu Tea Museum First Branch Sichuan Branch (Sichuan Changle TenfuTea Garden)
- Tenfu Tea College (presently Zhangzhou College of Science andTechnology)-the first tea college in the world, open to academic enrollment since the autumn of 2007
Official souvenir featuring Tenfu's "813 Oolong Tea" for the 1997 APEC Summit in Vancouver, Canada
- Official souvenir featuring Tenfu's "Prosperi Tea”(Rose Green Tea)for the2001 APEC Summit in Shanghai, China
- Official souvenir featuring Tenfu’s "A Li Mountain Oolong Tea” and "TaiwanPineapple Cake" for the 2005 APEC Summit in Busan, Korea
- Official souvenir featuring Tenfu's specially designed Gift Set for the 2009 APEC Summit in Singapore
- Tenfu successfully listed in Hong Kong in 2011, and has long beenregarded as the No.1 tea company in China's tea industry
- Official souvenir featuring Tenfu's "MY TEA" series for the 2014 APEC Summit in Beijing, China.
By May of 2017, TenFu Group has opened more than 1200 franchisedstores in China. The goal of Tenfu Group is to make every customer feel rightat home whenever he or she sees the white and green logo, walks into one ofthe traditional Chinese-style stores, and enjoys a complimentary cup of Tenfu’stea.
Tenfu Group strongly believes in developing, manufacturing, and marketing its own line of products. This philosophy has helped Tenfu Group to become the leader in tea industry. The three main product lines of Tenfu Group are tea leaves, tea snacks, and tea utensils. Tenfu Group produces an impressive array of teas,its tea snacks are unique and delicious, and its tea pots and tea utensils are not only easy to use but also worth collecting.